Dig Into Scandinavian Mythology and Play Asgardian Stones
NetEnt is one of the well-famed game developers, who never layback even a centimetre when it comes to retaining the perfection in their casino games. Asgardian Stones is a game, which is based on Scandinavian mythology and based on the ancient city of Asgard, which was rendered as the home of some of the supreme gods of a tale. The game, however, comes up with 5 reels and 20 winning payout lines, and the entire characters and free play rounds are backed by the similar game theme.
Slot-wise, the game contains innumerable features, right from the famous Avalanche feature to substituting symbol features. Overall, right from the bonus to the main regular symbols, to the low payout symbols, each of these has a fair share in proving how important they.
The reel symbol of this mythology-based game differs from a great range. The images of different characters of different gods like Odin holding a supreme position, and other relatable characters.
Base Game Symbols & Paytables
- God of Asgard: The God of Asgard holds the highest position among other symbols of the game and has impressive payouts. The payout for attaining all the reels is 500 coins, for appearing over 4 times, the payout is 100 coins and for appearing 3 times is 40 coins.
- Goddess Symbol: This is the 2nd highest payout symbol and contains a payout of 300 coins for appearing 5 times in the reels. For appearing 4 and 3 times, the payouts for the symbol range from 60 and 20 coins respectively.
- Blue Imaged God Symbol: This is the 3rd highest payout symbol and gives away a payout of 150 coins, when all the reels are filled with the same symbol. For appearing 4 and 3 times, the payouts are 30 and 10 coins respectively.
- Purple Imaged Goddess: The image is the 4th highest payout symbols and pays off 120 coins for appearing 5 times in the reels. For appearing 4 and 3 times, the payouts are 20 and 10 coins respectively.
- Masked Male Character: The image pays off 100 coins, when the entire reel is filled with the same symbol. For appearing 4 and 3 times, the payouts are 20 and 10 coins respectively.
- Low Payout Symbols: The low payout symbols of the game conclude final spots of the game. Regular card symbols from Ace to Queen forms the final slots.
Bonus Game Features
- Wilds: The Wild symbol of the game is the W symbol and it works to substitute all the other low payout symbols except the bonus wheel.
- Avalanche Feature: Symbols, which appears into the chains, will disappear and the empty cells will be filled with newer elements, which in return will give away payouts.
- Bonus Wheel: This is represented by a fortune wheel symbol and when spun, it comes with multiply sector feature. This will thus ensure the prize money is multiplied.
- Colossal Crush: For any empty room, which is a result of the avalanche effect, the colossal crush is a process where the symbols are substituted.